Pispala churchAfter the destruction of the Pispala wooden church by fire in 1968, a decision was made to build a new church in conjunction with the parish hall built in 1949.
The design of the present church room was the result of cooperation between many people, and the church was consecrated in August 1971.
Location on Map
Pispalan valtatie 16
Copy a direct link